Health Wisdom from the Stone Age is a five-volume e-book anthology based on The Stone Age Doc, a weekly newspaper column that has appeared in the Reading PA Eagle since 2005. Volumes 1, 2 and 3 are now available at Amazon.
We are hard-wired for good health, a strong immune system and long life. Health Wisdom from the Stone Age reveals how we can enjoy these with a genetically appropriate lifestyle.
Topics in Vol. 1 include:
- Eat like a Stone-Ager without feeling like one.
- Do you have a termite lifestyle?
- You can put the brakes on diabetes.
- Osteoporosis is not a calcium deficiency disease.
- Can foods make you look younger?
Topics in Vol. 2 include:
Topics in Vol. 3 include:
Health Wisdom from the Stone Age is available at Amazon.