Health Wisdom from the Stone Age is a five-volume e-book anthology based on The Stone Age Doc, a weekly newspaper column that has appeared in the Reading PA Eagle since 2005. Volumes 1, 2 and 3 are now available at Amazon.
We are hard-wired for good health, a strong immune system and long life. Health Wisdom from the Stone Age reveals how we can enjoy these with a genetically appropriate lifestyle.
Topics in Vol. 1 include:
- Eat like a Stone-Ager without feeling like one.
- Do you have a termite lifestyle?
- You can put the brakes on diabetes.
- Osteoporosis is not a calcium deficiency disease.
- Can foods make you look younger?
Topics in Vol. 2 include:
- Lifespan isn’t the issue, healthspan is
- The Cuban paradox
- Body fat fallacies and facts
- Raw foods: upside and downside
- Weight loss after forty
Topics in Vol. 3 include:
- Why your kids fight and argue
- Make changes you can live with forever
- Can germs make you fat?
- Stone Agers ate fast food
- Keeping your wits. How to avoid dementia
Health Wisdom from the Stone Age is available at Amazon.